Here's the gist...
The Accounting Manager will supervise, monitor and evaluate all day-to-day accounting activities. In addition, they will be establishing financial status by developing and implementing systems for collecting, analyzing, verifying and reporting financial information.
Reporting directly to the Managing Director, the Accounting Manager will be responsible for executing general accounting practices, budgeting, developing internal accounting controls, tracking high volume corporate client accounts and building strong financial processes.
- Managing and overseeing the daily operations of the accounting department.
- Adhere to, establish and enforce proper accounting methods, policies and principles.
- Take responsibility for accounts payable and receivable, bank reconciliations, general ledger, payroll reporting and reconciliation, budgeting, cash forecasting and cash flow management, and revenue and expenditure variance analysis.
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements.
- Manage company cash flow, expenses and budget.
- Establish financial status by developing and implementing systems for collecting, analyzing, verifying and reporting financial information.
- Prepare appropriate ledger entries and reconciliations.
- Perform and oversee annual audits.
- Develop monthly and quarterly accounting reports for the management and executive teams and provide recommendations.
- Research accounting issues for compliance with generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP).
- Coordinate and manage the budget process.
- Train and supervise accounting staff
- Monitor emerging technology to determine ways to automate the accounting process without sacrificing accuracy and accountability.
- Implement and monitor the month, quarter and year-end closeout accounting schedules.
A little more about you...
- Minimum of 3-5 years of accounting experience, preferably in a managerial role.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance
- Advanced knowledge using MS Excel
- Excellent knowledge and experience with accounting software and databases
- Ability to multi task
- Understanding and knowledge of accounting principles, practices, standards, laws and regulations
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
How to apply
Email your resume to [email protected] and we'll be in touch!