Customer Support Representative (San Diego, CA)
Here's the gist...
Working in a fast-paced call center environment, the Customer Support Representative is primarily responsible for assisting existing customers with their technical support needs. The Customer Support Representative will perform a question diagnosis while guiding users through step-by-step solutions. Being an expert in the RMS Hospitality Suite, support will be provided by clearly communicating technical solutions in a user-friendly, professional manner.
Reporting directly to the Customer Support Manager, a Customer Support Representative will provide product/services information and resolve any emerging problems that our customer accounts might face with accuracy and efficiency. The successful applicant will have a positive attitude, a desire to work as efficiently as possible and excellent communication skills. If you have worked in a fast-paced office in the past and you enjoy problem resolution, we’re excited to talk with you.
- Become an expert in RMS Hospitality Suite and software products and modules.
- Manage heavy inbound and outbound call volume.
- Gather customer’s information and determine the issue by evaluating and analyzing the symptoms
- Troubleshoot software issues, internet connectivity and light hardware troubleshooting.
- Log and respond to customer service requests in a timely manner.
- Manage and maintain client records.
- Setup and troubleshoot multiple software modules including but not limited to Quickbooks, Boomgates and Point of Sale terminals.
- Thoroughly explain and guide clients through resolution options in a clear and concise manner.
- Other duties as assigned by the Supervisor.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills required.
- Conflict resolution, troubleshooting and conflict management.
- Ability to work in an ever changing fast paced work environment with a contagious positive attitude.
- Detail oriented, well organized, and ability to multitask in a results oriented business environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Efficiently manage time to focus on customer activity requirements and requests.
- Work independently as a self-starter, motivated member of the team.
- Demonstrate accuracy and thoroughness and monitor own work to ensure quality
A little more about you...
- 2-3 years of experience in Help Desk, Customer Support, Technical Support or similar role.
- Minimum of 1-2 years Hospitality experience: Hotel, Food and Beverage, Customer Service.
- Experience working with a Property Management System, Point of Sale System, CRM, and/or Help Desk ticketing system.
- Advanced computer skills including a high degree of proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Detail oriented, highly organized and ability to multi-task in a results-oriented business environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Efficiently manage time to focus on position activities and requests
- Ability to identify, prioritize and focus on critical tasks.
- Work independently as a self-starter, motivated member of the team
- Persuasive, confident oral communicator and a contagious positive attitude.
- Demonstrate accuracy and thoroughness and monitors own work to ensure quality.
- Energetic professional who does not mind wearing multiple hats.
- Experienced in handling a wide range of administrative and executive support related tasks and able to work independently with little or no supervision.
Ready to Apply?
Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll be in touch!