Here's the gist...
The Jr. Sales Representative is responsible for driving market share and assume responsibility for timely follow-up of our inbound/outbound leads. This position will primarily focus on initiating and securing business from prospective customers.
The Jr. Sales Representative will also be responsible for running regional campaigns focused primarily on cold calling, developing and qualifying leads to the point of closing. A key requirement is to conduct business dealings with prospective customers in a way that creates a superior prospective customer experience that will set the stage for future product sales for the company.
- Be the first point of contact for new business prospects, and thoughtfully qualify next steps for each prospect moving forward
- Identify and develop leads and opportunities from multiple sources including prospect lists, discovery, and individual research.
- Articulate the Company's value proposition to decision-makers across multiple industries to assess buying interest.
- Promote software solutions with various management levels and professionals.
- Qualify all sales leads based upon specific lead qualification criteria definitions.
- Build and cultivate prospect relationships by initiating communications and conducting follow-up qualification to move opportunities into the sales funnel.
- Provide baseline research within targeted accounts to identify key contacts and critical account information prior to prospecting call.
- Develop superior customer service relationship with prospects.
- Learn and demonstrate a fundamental understanding of the Company technology and clearly articulate capabilities and advantages to prospective customers.
- Contribute to every component of the critical functions associated with fulfilling the sales cycle (forecasting, reporting, customer database maintenance and data entry, correspondence, and communications)
- Anticipate needs by studying personas, pain points, and conducting relevant research to identify new leads, and trends
- Proactively continue company and competitor product and market knowledge via website, on-line webinars, and marketing information
- Accountable for meeting or exceeding monthly qualified lead objectives and quotas; after 5-7 weeks you will consistently deliver 3-4 qualified meetings/demos per day.
- Perform thorough needs assessment and identify prospects pain points to determine how Company solutions address those needs.
- Conduct outbound telemarketing activities against targeted accounts, prospect lists, and other call campaigns.
- Actively participate in trade show/event planning to secure attendees and maximize prospect meetings for the Sales team.
- Maintain accurate records of all activities in the CRM system (Zoho).
- Promote database cleanup and hygiene through regular and ongoing maintenance activities.
A little more about you...
- Bachelors degree preferred or equivalent work experience.
- Working knowledge of the enterprise software market or the ability to learn new software quickly
- A strong work ethic with an appreciation for ownership, independence, accountability, and autonomy in your role.
- Growth mindset – being passionate about your craft, always looking for ways to improve yourself and the company, being open to change and doing things differently.
- Excellent instincts for conversing with various levels of buying authorities
- Detail oriented, well organized, and ability to multi-task in a results-oriented business environment.
- Strong oral communication skills, phone etiquette, interpersonal skills, as well as strong written and oral communication skills is required.
- Adaptable to rapid and frequent changes to address the needs of clients and company goals.
- Must be an excellent problem-solver and willing to collaborate in an exceedingly competitive environment
- Enthusiastic and passionate desire for continuous personal and professional development, training, and team building.
- Experience using LinkedIn Sales Navigator or other similar prospecting applications while keeping track of dead-end leads
How to apply
Email your resume to [email protected] and we'll be in touch!