Marketing Manager, Outdoor Hospitality
Here's the gist...
The Outdoor Marketing Manager will be responsible for developing, implementing, and executing a strategic marketing plan for the RMS outdoor segment with the goal of attracting and retaining users.
Based out of our San Diego office and reporting directly to the Director of Marketing, the Marketing Manager will develop strategies and tactics to get the word out about our outdoor/campground products and drive qualified traffic to our front door.
- Manage and coordinate all marketing, advertising, and promotional activities for the RMS outdoor segment, which includes: national parks, campgrounds, RV parks, mobile homes, and marinas
- Develop the outdoor marketing strategy in line with company objectives.
- Conduct market research to determine market requirements for your brand/product
- Oversee the outdoor segment marketing budget
- Monitor, review, and report on ROI and key performance metrics
- Manage 3rd party marketing agencies, designers, and developers in the creation and publication of all marketing materials.
- Identify and manage production and attendance of all segment trade events
- Gather and analyze customer research, current market conditions, and competitor information
- Creating a wide range of different marketing materials.
- Maintain effective internal communications to ensure that all relevant company functions are kept informed of marketing objectives.
- Analyzing potential strategic partner relationships for company marketing.
A little more about you...
- Passion for all things outdoors
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business, or a similar field
- 3+ years of experience in Tech or Consumer Marketing
- Working experience with HubSpot
- Experience working with hospitality brands or in hospitality
- Persuasive, confident communicator with a contagious positive attitude
- Familiarity with the latest trends, technologies, and methodologies in graphic design, web design, production, etc.
- Experience with creating a marketing campaign, marketing strategy, and marketing plan.
- Strong project management skills with the ability to juggle multiple projects and consistently meet deadlines and objectives
- Experience with online marketing, including social media, and content marketing.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills and a high level of attention to detail
- Ability to think creatively and innovatively
- Budget-management skills and proficiency
- Analytical skills to forecast and identify trends and challenges
- Ability to quickly adapt to change in a fast-paced environment
- Strong problem-solving ability, including metrics-driven thinking
- Product Marketing experience preferred
How to apply
Email your resume to email@example.com and we'll be in touch!