Empowering your business with hospitality management tools, downloads and educational materials.
Read the latest insights and news with RMS.
Take a look at some of our upcoming webinars. Plus, watch past webinars on-demand for free.
Download today to get the inside scoop of today’s hospitality trends.Download Now
January 29, 2021
SAN DIEGO (December 10, 2020) - RMS North America, a provider of fully integrated, cloud-based reservation and property management systems to 6,000 properties in the hospitality industry, unveiled its biggest update yet with highly anticipated features to make life easier for owners and operators.
RMS’ revamped property management system was designed to meet property owners needs in three main areas -- distribution, operations and guest marketing -- and features a fresh, user-driven interface. The new version introduces a brand new module market that gives users the ability to activate integrations and expand system functionality themselves, and includes enhancements to other features including advanced security protocols, interactive dashboards and contactless guest solutions.
“Over the years, RMS has developed one of the most innovative hospitality technology platforms for properties of all types and sizes. This update increases value for our customers by enabling better access to the information and features they need most to achieve their business strategies,” says Reza Paydar, CEO of RMS North America.
“This update is a result of meaningful feedback from our customers and our understanding of hospitality best practices. Software can have a significant impact on a business’ effectiveness, efficiency and profitability, and these new features will empower operators to optimize their operations and do more for their guests.”
Key updates to RMS’ property management system include:
- A redesigned interface with fresh iconography and a customizable toolbar with shortcuts to frequently used features for more intuitive navigation
- OTA and guest upsell information added to the all-in-one reservation screen for greater insight into reservations with less clicks
- Advanced dashboards, interactive charts and default templates for front office, financial and marketing users to enable more data-driven business decisions
- A brand new market module that reduces reliance on manual system configurations by allowing users browse through and activate more than 50 connected modules including SMS messaging, guest loyalty, revenue management and more
- Pre-check-in and self-service check-in functionality through the guest portal for faster, contactless guest experiences that are still personal
- Enhanced security protocols for guest data protection including two-factor authentication and better user password management
- Quarterly reminders to review scheduled reports and remove any reports that are no longer relevant to keep inboxes uncluttered
As a leading provider of reservation and property management systems to the hospitality industry for more than 30 years, RMS supports over 6,000 properties worldwide and offers business insights, best practices, and innovative software to help hospitality businesses meet their strategic goals and respond to guests’ needs. For more information, please visit rmsnorthamerica.com.