Office Manager (San Diego, CA)
Here's the gist...
The Office Manager will be responsible for ensuring that all office operations run smoothly daily. Reporting directly to the Operations Manager, the Office Manager will be responsible for developing and implementing office policies by setting up procedures and standards to guide the operation of the office.
- Oversee all general office operation.
- Perform and manage all administrative and office support activities for multiple departments. Duties may include fielding telephone calls, receiving and directing visitors, word processing, creating spreadsheets, presentations, and filing.
- Partner with HR to maintain office policies as necessary
- Organize office operations and procedures
- Monitor and maintain office equipment; inventory supplies and order replacements as needed.
- Manage relationships with vendors, service providers and landlord, ensuring that all items and requirements are kept up to date.
- Perform review and analysis of special projects and keep the management properly informed.
- Organize and take the lead on all special functions and social events such as company outings, annual events, employee milestones, etc.
- Create, update, and maintain personnel records, financial records, and other records/data.
- Organize all onboarding, orientation, and training of new staff members.
- Ensure security, integrity, and confidentiality of data.
- Organize conference room scheduling, setup, and general upkeep.
- Organize catering, coffee or other refreshments as needed.
- Assist with travel arrangements for office staff and managers.
- Support budgeting and bookkeeping procedures; submit and reconcile expense reports.
- Implement procedural and policy changes to improve operational efficiency
- Maintain a safe and secure working environment
- Assist the Sales team with processing new/existing sales or client requests.
- Support management on multiple projects as needed.
A little more about you...
- Advanced computer skills including a high degree of proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Detail oriented, highly organized and ability to multi-task in a results-oriented business environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Efficiently manage time to focus on position activities and requests
- Ability to identify, prioritize and focus on critical tasks.
- Work independently as a self-starter, motivated member of the team
- Persuasive, confident oral communicator and a contagious positive attitude.
- Demonstrate accuracy and thoroughness and monitors own work to ensure quality.
- Energetic professional who does not mind wearing multiple hats.
- Experienced in handling a wide range of administrative and executive support related tasks and able to work independently with little or no supervision
How to apply
Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll be in touch!