Senior Director of Sales – Hotel Division
Here's the gist...
The Senior Director of Sales is responsible for accelerating the growth of sales in the company's Hotel Division. Reporting directly to the Chief Revenue Office, this position will collaborate with the executive team to set revenue goals and company strategy and implement a sales plan to drive revenue growth and attend key events to generate leads.
The Senior Director of Sales must be a proven leader, with an outstanding record of quota crushing performances in Hospitality technology (Revenue Management, PMS, ERP, CRM). They are required to be a hands on player coach who has successfully managed at least 3~10 reps. Leading by example and love mentoring and coaching, this individual must be a sales operation guru with hands-on experience.
- Hire and manage a stellar sales team of 7 Sales Representatives.
- Exceed personal quota and team quota (multi-million-dollar new booked ARR in 2022).
- Articulate the company's value proposition to decision-makers across multiple industries to assess buying interest.
- Enforce high activity levels with baseline KPIs (100 calls and 15 demos set per week per Sales Representative).
- Build and cultivate prospect relationships by initiating communications and conducting follow-up qualification to move opportunities into the sales funnel.
- Enforce and follow a thoughtful consultant sales approach with targeted accounts, identifying key contacts, and critical account information prior to prospecting call.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to communicate effectively with management and cross-functional teams, for both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Learn and demonstrate a fundamental understanding of the company technology and clearly articulate capabilities and advantages to prospective customers.
- Anticipate needs by studying personas, pain points, and conducting relevant research to identify new leads, and trends.
- Analyze pipeline and lead data, deliver periodic reporting to the sales and marketing teams providing key business insights.
- Maintain a highly accurate pipeline with weekly reporting (HubSpot).
A little more about you...
- Minimum of 10 years Sales Management experience, specifically in hospitality technology
- Energetic, persuasive and well organized and able to demonstrate the ability to sell.
- Strong track record of multi-million-dollar quota carrying successes
- A strong work ethic with an appreciation for ownership, independence, accountability, and autonomy in your role.
- Proficient in HubSpot CRM preferred
- Excellent instincts for conversing with various levels of buying authorities
- Detail oriented, well organized, and ability to multi-task in a results-oriented business environment.
- Strong oral communication skills, phone etiquette, interpersonal skills, as well as strong written and oral communication skills is required.
- Unafraid to cold email and cold outreach qualified prospects
- Must be an excellent problem-solver and willing to collaborate in an exceedingly competitive environment
- Enthusiastic and passionate desire to coach and mentor the sales team with a focus on continuous personal and professional development, training, and team building
- San Diego, CA based preferred - remote opportunities available with quarterly travel to San Diego required.
RMS offers a competitive base salary with a very generous commission structure (double incentives on team and personal)
To review perks and benefits offered by RMS click here.
How to apply
Email your resume to email@example.com and we'll be in touch!