Software Training Specialist
Here's the gist...
The RMS Training Specialist is primarily responsible for conducting virtual and on-site training on the RMS Cloud property management system. Audiences are comprised of clients and internal employees and topics may be selected from our catalog or be ad-hoc topics.
Travel Required: up to 50%. U.S. and Mexico predominantly. Willing and able to travel up to two (2) weeks at a time, possibility of 4-week assignments. Must have a passport and adhere to safe travel protocols based on immunizations.
Language Requirements: Fluent in English and Spanish.
- Deliver engaging learning experiences for up to 12 students in the classroom or as virtual instructor.
- Execute training assignments on-time, including pre- or post- activities such as scheduling virtual sessions, managing registrations, documenting attendance and distributing surveys.
- Keep current with latest product releases and assist in new features training development or delivery as needed.
- Learn key best practices and apply to client business needs in order maximize productivity through the RMS property management system.
- Respond timely to training-related inquiries in personal and team inboxes, leveraging expertise to resolve issues or involve appropriate expert.
- Work collaboratively within and across teams to address client issues/requests and communicate resolutions, actions needed, or deliverables to appropriate staff or management.
- Efficiently manage time to meet client, management or project deliverables.
- Contribute to the attainment of department key performance indicator (KPI) goals and organizational objectives.
- Actively share ideas to improve learner experience based on feedback or improve department processes.
- As a hospitality and product expert, contribute to course development and assist with materials updating.
A little more about you...
- Hospitality Experience, 2+ years working in Operations/Rooms Division.
- Property Management System experience, 1+ years with RMS Cloud or 2+ years with other systems.
- Training Delivery experience 1+ years delivering classroom or virtual sessions.
- Detail-oriented with ability to prioritize and manage multiple deliverables in a results-oriented business environment.
- Independent self-starter who can quickly adapt to changes and move forward to identify “new” next steps, risks and offer solutions.
- Able to absorb new information quickly and learn new technology tools, keeping pace in a fast-growing organization.
- Excellent active listening skills, able to help learners clarify questions or relate concerns so you can provide the best/comprehensive answer and/or demonstration.
- Excellent verbal communication skills, able to facilitate or defer discussions appropriately, maintaining a smile and customer-service focus and calm demeanor.
- Strong written communication skills for responding to customer or internal inquiries and development of content/documentation.
- Contagious positive attitude, enthusiastic to enable others, able to receive feedback and apply it in a constructive manner.
- Proficient using Microsoft Office 360 suite (including MSTeams), Zoom Webinar, Learning Management Systems (LMS) and other hospitality systems a plus.
Ready to apply?
Email your resume to email@example.com and we'll be in touch!