Here's the gist...
The Software Training Manager will be primarily responsible for the development, facilitation and supervision of training programs for clients and internal staff. This position will assess the training and development needs of the business, implement training and development plans, and facilitate a wide variety of training programs that enhance effectiveness and customer success.
Reporting directly to the Director of Operations, the Software Training Manger will develop, coordinate, and implement policies, procedures, and programs encompassing all aspects of training, training management and training development. They will be responsible for preparing all training plans, preparing and overseeing the preparation of training courses, conducting training, as well as tracking and reporting on training progress.
- Identify and assess the training needs of the company’s clientele and staff through analysis and consultation with managers.
- Develop individualized and group training programs that address specific client training needs as well as training materials that target tangible results.
- Identify and implement training best practices using lessons learned, industry standards and client feedback.
- Assess the skills of existing training staff, their performance and productivity through quantitative data and training evaluation feedback in order to identify areas of improvement.
- Supervise, coach and develop all training staff and nurture an environment where they can excel through encouragement and empowerment.
- Develop partner and strategic client training initiatives and programs.
- Drive brand values and philosophy through all training and development activities.
- Directly manage and drive all client-based training programs including, but not limited to, webinars, virtual summits, onsite trainings, user conferences and certification programs.
- Develop and manage the technologies required to develop, manage, track and assess quality training.
- Investigate and solve customer problems as they relate to training, which may be complex or long-standing problems.
- Improve client training quality results by analyzing, evaluating, and re-designing processes.
- Learn and master the organization's products, services and software, keeping up to date with changes and new releases.
- Assign all new training assignments and be available to conduct training sessions remote and/or onsite as-needed.
- Develop and manage all short, medium- and long-term plans and goals for the department.
A little more about you...
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in training and development management in the same or similar industry.
- Experience working with software implementations and understanding what goes into training users on a new applicationInnovative, strong decision-maker and outstanding facilitator of learning and change.
- Experience with needs assessments, course development and design, and presentation/facilitation of professional training courses.
- Strategic thinker with fantastic organizational and time management skills.
- Proven and effective leadership experience
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills.
- Highly computer literate with proficiency in MS Office and related business and communication tools.
- Advanced ability to multitask and adapt in a fast-paced environment.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Ability to travel up to 40%.
How to apply
Email your resume to [email protected] and we'll be in touch!