Here's the gist...
We are looking for a reliable, tech-savvy Technical Support Representative to assist existing customers with their support needs. The successful applicant will have a positive attitude, a desire to work as efficiently as possible and excellent communication skills. If you have worked in a fast-paced office in the past and you enjoy problem resolution, we’re excited to talk with you. We’re looking for someone who can operate effectively with little or no supervision and who can manage multiple tasks at once without becoming overwhelmed.
- Become an expert in RMS Hospitality Suite and software products and modules.
- Manage heavy inbound and outbound call volume.
- Troubleshoot software issues, internet connectivity and light hardware troubleshooting.
- Log and respond to customer service requests in a timely manner.
- Manage and maintain client records.
- Set up and troubleshoot multiple software modules including but not limited to Quickbooks, Boomgates and Point of Sale terminals.
- Thouroughly explain and guide clients through resolution options in a clear and concise manner.
A little more about you...
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills required
- Conflict resolution, troubleshooting and conflict management
- Ability to work in an ever-changing, fast-paced work environment with a contagious positive attitude
- Detail-oriented, well-organized and able to multitask in a results-oriented business environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Efficiently manage time to focus on customer activity requirements and requests
- Work independently as a self-starter and motivated member of a team
- Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness and monitors own work to ensure quality
- 2-3 years of experience in Customer Service or a similar role, Hospitality experience preferred but not required
- Associate's degree or higher preferred including recent college graduates
- Strong technical background, specifically in Microsoft Excel, Windows, Mac OS X, and other mobile operating systems
- Quickbooks experience preferred but not required
- Bilingual in English and Spanish highly preferred but not required
How to apply
Email your resume to [email protected] and we'll be in touch!