RMS User License Holders enjoy the following privileges:
1. Ongoing Use of the Software
2. Full Use of the RMS Self-Help Resource Library Including:
- Knowledge Base
- Help Documents
- Video Tutorials
- RMS Webinars
- Access to the customer service area of the RMS website
- Application support from the RMS Help Desk via: Live Chat (RMS Website), Service Request from the customer service area, Email, Telephone
3. RMS Help Desk Hours of Operation
- All inquiries: 6:00 am to 6:00 pm PST Monday - Friday excluding public holidays
- Emergency Support: All other times. An emergency is defined as the inability to perform mission critical functions
4. Response Times
Requests for assistance are categorized into three levels of severity:
- Emergency - The RMS system or a mission critical component is non-functional. Contact will be made within 15 minutes.
- Urgent - Contact will be made within 3 booking hours.
- Requiring Advice - Contact will be made within 2 business days.
5. Application Support
Software support includes three main areas:
- Maintaining the software to ensure it can operate on current environments, operating systems and hardware.
- Implementing regular functionality and efficiency enhancements to the software.
- Diagnosing and fixing errors discovered or caused by users by: directing customers; assisting the customer to reverse; explaining the benefits and/or repercussions of using specific features and functions; providing preliminary instruction on the configuration and use of features and functions.
Customers requiring further assistance with configuration and training will be guided by the most appropriate selection of videos and documents from the self-help resource library. Alternatively, personal or group training sessions can be arranged with the training coordinator on a fee-for-service basis. Training is not provided as part of the standard support agreement other than preliminary instruction regarding the configuration and an overview of the use of features and functions.