Here's the gist...
The Web Designer/Developer will be responsible for all technical and graphical aspects of a website - how the site works, how the site looks, as well as site maintenance and updates. Reporting directly to the Marketing Manager, the Web Designer/Developer will collaborate on multiple web-based projects and be responsible for developing new websites, maintaining and updating existing websites, as well as designing digital marketing materials such as emails, ads and social media images.
- Design, layout and coding of websites.
- Manage the entire website production process from wireframing and pre-production through QA and launch, as well as maintenance and performance improvement.
- Design website graphics, emails, ads, social media assets and other digital content as needed.
- Conceptualize and implement ideas for client websites, as well as creating visual elements that are in line with our client's branding.
- Clearly understand the user experience in order to build websites that are easy to understand, navigate and use, while adhering to design standards and specifications.
- Establish design guidelines, standards, and best practices.
- Manage and update site content including copy, images and video.
- Maintain project schedules amd ensure deadlines are met.
- Respond to reports of technical issues, troubleshoot and fix as needed.
- Maintenance and update an existing site as needed.
A little more about you...
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Graphic Design or related field, or equivalent combination of education, training and experience
- 4 years of experience designing and building websites; must submit portfolio of previous work and references
- Server-side web development: ASP.NET, SQL, or equivalent skills
- Must be self-motivated, detail-oriented and adaptable
- Strong organization and time management skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Comfortable working independently and within a team environment
- Strong critical thinking and creative problem-solving skills
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Responsive design experience
- CMS experience
- Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, or equivalent design software skills
- Basic understanding of common UX/UI principles, design patterns and trends
- Working knowledge of SEO principles
- Hospitality industry experience is a plus
How to apply
Email your resume to [email protected] and we'll be in touch!